EU Conference - Budapest
Identifying and Meeting Digital Skills Needs in the European Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Rubber and Plastics Industry.
Conference 8 – 10 June 2022, Hilton Hotel, Budapest.
- 8 June – Arrival
- 9 June – 9:00-17:00, Conference day 1
- 10 June – 9:00-13:30 Conference day 2 & Departure
- Jitka Hrudova, European Commission, DG Employment
- Dennis Radtke, European Parliament
- Sylvie Brunet, European Parliament
- Frans Stokman, Executive Director of Petrochemicals Europe, Cefic
- Marcel Verweinen, HR Country Head Germany of Continental, Germany
- Sebastian Borchers, Head of CITT of Continental, Germany
- Taras Podbereznyj, Vice President, CIO, Information Technology, Kemira
- Andreas Strutz, Volkswagen
- Franz Strukelj, Volkswagen
- Andreas Ogrinz, BAVC
- Frans van den Akker, BL Digital
- Eva Brühe, Deutsche Bahn
- Josephine Charlotte Hofmann, Fraunhofer
- Current French and upcoming Czech Presidencies of the European Council
The list of speakers will be updated regularly.
The conference will be conducted in English and translation will be available between English, French, German and Hungarian.