Membership after the age of 65
Can I continue to be a member after the age of 65?
Yes, your memebership continues until you decide to leave. Your income protection insurance is active until the month you turn 66.
In other respects, you will have the same generous membership package, which includes:
- The journal ‘Chef’. Advice, methods and the latest research straight through your letter box 11 times a year. Plus, access to the Chef Premium digital toolkit.
- Membership insurance. Have you taken out Ledarna’s personal insurance cover from Trygg-Hansa? Most policies are valid until you turn 70. Log into trygghansa.se/ledarna and read more about what applies and to take out new, preferential, insurance.
- Courses and seminars. Deepen your knowledge, reflect, be inspired, network and exchange experiences with managers from other industries.
- Management advice and negotiation support. Talk about your challenges with senior advisers and negotiators who themselves have extensive management experience.
- Personal insurance you may have taken out with Trygg-Hansa. Most policies are valid until you turn 70. Log into trygghansa.se/ledarna and read more.