Membership fee in the event of unemployment

Do I have to pay the full membership fee when I am unemployed?


No, not if you have a gross income of less than SEK 24,150 per month.

If you are receiving payments from income protection insurance, you can usually apply for a reduced membership fee after the end of the benefit period.

How to change your details

Log in to My pages. You can change your personal details and change your employer under the heading Kontaktuppgifter och medlemskap (Contact details and membership).

Download the reduced fee application form to complete and send to us.

Remember that if you are covered by income protection insurance and become unemployed, you must notify Bliwa Skadeförsäkring as soon as possible by telephoning +46 (0)8 696 22 70.