The journal ‘Chef’
With the journal Chef, you get concrete advice and methods to use in your managerial work, the latest research, in-depth reports on current social issues and inspiring insights into the everyday lives of other managers. You will receive the journal through your letter box eleven times a year.
As a member, you also get access to the digital toolbox Chef Premium (a locked part of Chef.se) which includes:
- Unique test of management skills. What are you like as a manager? The test is based on Chef’s nine points of good management. You can then invite colleagues and peers to answer questions about your managerial skills to get a more detailed picture of how you are perceived as a manager.
- The bank of methods. No fewer than 300 classic methods and models, guides and tips to help you prepare for meetings, strategy work, performance appraisals or reports. There are smart shortcuts here for all managers.
- Templates and contracts. All the templates you might need – fillable directly on the screen.
- Access to the journal Chef’s digital archive in its entirety including about 10,000 articles on management and leadership going back to 1995.
- Exclusive offers on Chef products and events.
As a member, you activate and log into Chef Premium here(Swedish)
Eight pages for members only
Each issue of Chef contains at least eight extra pages that are exclusive to you as a member of Ledarna. Here, managers from all types of businesses talk about current topics and challenges they face in their day-to-day work and share their best tips. You will also get answers to questions from Ledarna’s experts, and plenty of examples of further in-depth information and tools you can use in your everyday work as a manager.